Sunday, September 18, 2016

Tule for The Knot.

Wedding story will probably be the best story ever for each couple in this world. How far and how long they maintain their relationship, I believe that each of them are willing to end their relationship to the knot. Therefore, when couples have started their journey in wedding preparation, they won't stop to make it as the best wedding ever, because who wants to have the second wedding in our lives? Imagine, on your wedding day, you will be the star of the day. Your groom will take your hand from your father's, and every single thing you do will be photographed beautifully by the professional one. Your guests will be very excited to see you, and of course to judge not only your make up, but also your wedding dress. Yes, your wedding dress.

Girls, don't ruin your day.

I personally have various kind of wedding dress favorites lately. Ya well, I actually just can keep one until two wedding dresses style for mine. One for my holy matrimony and one for the wedding reception. And since I am a big fan of outdoor wedding, especially when it is held in the garden, I think I have to think twice to find the most suitable wedding dress for my reception day. And so far.. I think it goes to tule!




Find out more about tule wedding dresses? Check out more from Dressilyme. You will find bunch of cheap wedding dresses there, specially made for you wedding day. All pictures above are taken from that website. Are there any of your favorites? Check out more now!

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.
Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.