Sunday, September 11, 2016

BODY JEWELRIES FROM FRESH TRENDS

Summer has passed (I guess), but I think I still need something bling bling on my body. Not the shimmering body, I just need something that can shine from my ear. Yup! What else you need besides jewelries? I personally can't live without my earrings. I've been pierced since I was a baby, and up until now I always wear the real gold jewelries for my earrings because my skin got irritated so easily when I wear the fake one or plastic. However, I found something different from FreshTrends.com products.

FreshTrends.com Body Jewelry specializes in unique belly button rings, tongue rings, nose rings, nipple rings, eyebrows rings, gold belly button rings, ear plug body jewelry, and many more. It always gives its number one quality for the material of each product. So don't worry to get itchy or irritated if you have a very sensitive skin like me. The price is really affordable as well. You will really have no regret to check this jewelries! Body jewelry fashion has become so popular and desirable lately. However, I still love FreshTrends.com earrings products though. It always launches the latest fashion trend of earrings, here are some of my favorites.




Very unique yet sophisticated. You can mix and match it with any kind of outfit, either the simple one of the glamorous one. To the mall or to the special occasion such as your sister's wedding, perhaps?

Grab your favorite body jewelries more form FreshTrends.com.
Grab it now or you will miss it!

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.