Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Simons on Digital.

Do you have favorite designers? Do you want to have their collection but you don’t know where to find it? Rebecca Minkoff, Diane Von Furstenberg, McQ-Alexander McQueen, Moschino, Nina Ricci,  or See by Chloe? I personally used to be one of those people who don’t know where to buy Designer’s masterpiece. First, I’m afraid as to come to their official stores since their collection are quite pricey. Second, I don’t know where to find the trusted online store that sells my favorite designers collection.

But then, since fashion has been my passion since I don’t know when, as I grow up and earn money by myself, I started to look for those branded collection here and there. I try to compare one price to another. I always look for any discount from one official store or online store to another. Until one day I found “Simons” as I surfed on the internet. Do you know Simons?

The first Simons store ever outside Quebec opened in October 2012 at the biggest mall in North America. The market and fashion enthusiasts seemed growing so fast, so it can expand its official store from one place to another, until its latest store in Ottawa. Simons sells a lot of branded or we usually call it Designer’s Collection. It has Michael Kors, DKNY, Fossil, Adidas, Converse, Marc Jacobs, Moshino, Rebecca Minkoff, Diane Von Furstenberg, McQ-Alexander McQueen, Nina Ricci, See by Chloe, Keds, Levi’s, Hugo, Timberland, and many more. It also provide both women and men collection, so you don’t need to worry if you want to mix and match your shopping lists to your partners.


And anyway, since the digital era has been growing so fast, Simons also enhanced its system into digital platform, that we usually know it as http://www.simons.ca/. If you click its website, it will directly show its homepage that direct you to choose for women or men button.

And here are some of my favorite items from its website! Check it out before they’re sold out!



If you are interested, please do check its website on : http://www.simons.ca/ And get the surprise what items you can buy there and how many discount you will get! Hapy pay day and happy shopping!

Xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.