Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Overall Today.

Overall and T'shirt by Stradivarius, Bag by Berrybenka, F21 Round Sunglasses, Nike Free


"If life getting sucks, go book a ticket, and travel as much as you can.."

So glad that I have done what I wrote above. I just got back from my short trip to Malaysia. I am sad actually because the routine comes again. However, twas a very relaxing yet adventurous trip anyway. I went there with my mom and sis, strolling around the city day and night. Perfect! I want to some new places that I've never been there before, like Batu Caves and Melaka.

Here are my first day. I took Malaysian Airlines for the flight, departing early at 5 in the morning. As I get there, I directly took a bus that only cost $10 from KLIA to KL Sentral. As I got there, I put my luggage by renting a locker. One medium locker cost for $15 per coin. I went to Batu Caves along the way with KTM from KL Sentral. Took photographs there, with the fresh air around and very kind people. Great place! I was wearing an overall from Stradivarius anyway. It was a very comfortable outfit for explorer like me. And overall, twas a very fun journey to the top of the hill.

Stay tune on my page, I will blog again about my trip soon.


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.