Monday, July 13, 2015

White for #CASABYBRAVACASA2015

White Top from Local Store, Polkadot Skorts from Bangkok, Esprit White Watch, Kate Spade Hawthrone Lane Ryan Tote Bag from Shopbop, Charles & Keith White Sandals

Some pictures from yesterday event. I went to #CASABYBRAVACASA2015 last weekend and I am really glad to share these all pictures on my blog. Basically I love arts so much. 3x in a row visiting this annual event, I am just in love with every single arts that had been displayed. Thumbs up for the event!
I went there on white anyway. White color affects me best lately. I just can't let myself away from white and black, it just suits for me best.


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

3 comments :

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.