Friday, June 19, 2015

JEFFREY CAMPBELL ON SALE.

ATTENTION PLEASE
I am selling my Jeffrey Campbell! It has just been used for 4x. I bought this pair of shoes like a year ago but too bad it's too big for me and does not fit my feet best. So I am selling this away to you guys, with an affordable price for sure.









Still in good condition with original box.
Size 38 (US Sizing)
Price: Rp 1.200.000,- or  US $96 (exclude shipping cost)
Open for international order
Local order payment will be accepted by transfer the amount to my BCA / Permata bank account
International order payment will be accepted through Paypal

For contact detail please do send me message to 0812 8389 8837 or email to evasilvianatan@gmail.com

Ps: The price is still can be negotiated!

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.