Tuesday, May 12, 2015

To travel the food, to travel Flavor Bliss.

Have no plan for this long weekend? Got no place to hangout with friends? Or would you like to capture your sweetest moment with your girlfriend or boyfriend in a fancy restaurant?

Flavor Bliss is calling out all of the Korean addict to give this new Korean Dessert place out! As the K-wave started, I think I can't let myself away too far from Korean dishes. For your information, it is called gastro diplomacy anyways, which is created by Korean government to support its "Visit Korea" program by branding its own traditional food. And it is such a pleasure to have Pattbingsoo Korean Dessert House @ Flavor Bliss, Alam Sutra. It has actually opened since several months ago but I have just tried it last month. And yes, I am in love with this place!


And for you guys who love bakery and pastries much (like I do), you also have to try the Baker Hood by Loka, only at Flavor Bliss. You will find good taste of bakery, good ambience around and of course with very affordable prices. What I love the most about this place is the ambience, it is just too perfect to be true to spend your whole day and night.




Since I've moved out to Semarang, I think I haven't seen any places here like Flavor Bliss. Oh yes, I am currently obsessed with culinary. I travel a lot and find so many good dishes from various places. For the past years I have been living in 3 places in once, Tangerang, Bandung and Semarang, and nothing beats my most favorite place to hang out, Flavor Bliss. Even Jakarta, the city that never dies, does not have any hang out places as complete, as various, as comfortable as Flavor Bliss.

The Flavor Bliss is the biggest culinary and entertainment center at Alam Sutera, Serpong. With a total 6.5ha area and over 30 tenants of foods and fashion (YES! If you are fashion lover, Grande Factory Outlet will spoil you... especially with the affordable prices for branded fashion stuffs) there, I will amuse your day and nights, your weekdays and weekend! Easy to be reached, with a very strategic location at Alam Sutera. It is just around 15 minutes away from BSD and more or less 10 KM from Karang Tengah highway.

To get in touch,
The Flavor Bliss Jalan Raya Boulevard Alam Sutera – Serpong (021) 5312-2525


"To travel the food, to travel Flavor Bliss!"


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.