Thursday, April 23, 2015

Life Nowadays. #SemarangPart1




Charles & Keith Loafers.

I have been so busy these days. I am just moving out of town for couple months to pursue a new career here, a new path of my life, a new way to start my better future. Hopefully everything is going to be okay here. I just got my newest motivation lately since I touched Semarang down. Leaving Jakarta for the second time is so hard for me. Especially when I know, the place where I belong now is a really 'new place' in the real definition for me. But every time I see myself on the mirror I always encourage myself to "Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction." I always mind those words and do it every time I wake up and go to bed.

And by the way, I am really sorry for those who gave me event invitations. My work here is quite overload here, so unfortunately I could not catch up the events. But I am still really welcome for any other cooperation and collaboration. Just contact me through my email: evasilvianatan@gmail.com. I will reply as soon as possible. I will fly back home to Jakarta in June, so please let me know if there's any other inquiries that I can do in the future. Thank you for your attention.

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

2 comments :

  1. Hello! Love your blog <3

    Come check mine :)
    WHITE JOURNAL by Marissa Abigail
    www.marissaabigail.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new career! Love your photos❤

    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.