Monday, March 30, 2015

White on White.

Agree to Shop Dylan White Top, White Shorts and Necklace from Local Store, Esprit White Watch, MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma Mini Messenger Bag, Charles & Keith Loafers

Some people said, colors is a quality of light, a mode of light-vibration, defined as luminous radiant energy, and does not exist apart from light. For me personally, white is the only one color that suits me best, especially when I talk about energy. I feel this neutral color fits my personality lately best. Light, shining, bright. I am using less-colorful now. I am still a playful person, but on my other side, I am about to find my maturity and neutral color to balance my life. I believe white is the most classy one after black. It looks simple yet stunning on the same time. I can play another color on this basic color as my accessories, like what I did on those pictures above. Some said that white makes you fatter and shorter, and I believe so. However, I feel really confident in wearing this color, and confidence is the most essential and priceless thing that every woman should wear everyday. So whatever you wear, wear it with confidence! White on white will be perfect!


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

1 comment :

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.