Friday, March 20, 2015

Pastel Bridesmaids Dresses.

In 1980s, pastel color was a huge trend for men's fashion back then. Afterwards, women's fashion were highly inspired as well with those soft, near neutral, milky, washed and desaturated colors. And now, I am standing here in the beginning of 20th century, and I still believe that pastel colors will never die. I am lately loving pastel colors more than anything. I used to be a very strong and bold person in colors, but I am currently abandoning those colors and moving on to pastel again. It is not my first time crush for pastel colors by the way. I have been always loving these colors for too long.

Pastel colors match for every kind of dresses, and so bridesmaid dresses. However, sometimes it is hard to find a perfect bridesmaids dress, with the perfect design and color that we want. So here I give you the best solution ever. If you are currently looking for cheap bridesmaid dresses under $200 for your bridesmaids, especially if you are looking for pastel dresses, cheap bridesmaid dresses from Weddingshe might be your best solution!



From left to right: (1), (2), (3), and (4)
For more selection please do click HERE

I am personally love those three dresses above. The lovely pastel colors and the design make the these dresses become more elegant and stunning. So what are you waiting for? Buy now  now! Before you miss it..


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi
Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.