Monday, March 23, 2015

Basic Transformation.



Cotton Ink Crop Top, GAP Black Jeggings, MICHAEL Michael Kors Selma Mini Messenger Bag, Michael Kors Studded Watch, Voila Shoes, Tartan Shirts from Pasar Gedebage

For some reason, I dress up for black and black lately. I don't know why, but I think I am bout to change my personal style into more minimalist. I now go for black, white, and grey color. Basic colors. I used to be very colorful and cheerful in dressing up, but as the time goes by, I think I need to dress up more mature than before (yes since I am graduated already from university, I do dress up maturely). Putting on some basic make up more often than before, play less color in dressing up than before. I think it is nice to play with those basic colors, I call it a basic transformation of mine. Black is the new pink!

Anyways, any idea guys where should I buy these basic colors for my wardrobes?

xx
LoveMuach

6 comments :

  1. fantastic look!!! so cute pics!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sneakers Eva! You look gorgeous!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, so versatile x

    Stylingfaithfully.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely casual outfit and I love the second picture haha you look like you're floating!

    Danika Maia
    http://www.danikamaia.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.