Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Daydream.




Agreetoshop Dylan White Top, Stradivarius Black Skirt, Michael Kors Studded Watch, Marie Claire Heels and Tote Bag

I was strolling down my neighborhood again after passing my tough weeks in Bandung. Yup, like in my previous post stated, I am now a bachelor of political science. I am finally done with my uni life, and now it is my turn to pursue my career. But one and the other day I realized thing that, I have to leave my life in Bandung behind, including the well-days-spent with amazing people there. It feels like a nightmare; facing the reality that I am not a college student anymore, but I am a very soon to be woman career..

In a little deep thought I say,
"Cause I am a series of nightmare, dressed like a daydream.."


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

4 comments :

  1. Congrats for finishing your studies, you look so pretty in this black and white look. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely words on my last post!
    I love this outfit - the black and white are so pretty!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very stylish and I love your floral pumps!

    Blog template and installation GIVEAWAY on my blog:
    Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your simple little bag and those shoes are so feminine.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.