Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A Thinker.



Glitters White Top, Shop at Velvet Bandage Skirt, Michael Kors Studded Watch 

I thank God for everything happened in January 2015. I have just finished my thesis defense, I am now a fresh bachelor of political science. I also thank God for family, friends and partner who has supported me this far. I knew that I was not that strong enough to face the reality, but with you all guys I could make it. January 2015 has passed so smooth, too smooth. I somehow don't realize that it is 27 already, it means it will be 4 days away to February. Another brand new month will come, another upside down will be appeared in every single human's life. 

In my little unconsciousness, I experienced a lot of new things this month. Being a fresh bachelor is a perfect new thing for me, but being drunk after going out for a party is another thing. Having a deep relationship with other people too deep is a good new thing, but to understand our differences is the best thing ever. I learn a lot of things this month. It might be my new strength, however my heart sometimes breaks a little whenever I recall those memories. The memories that I, sooner or later, should leave behind. Every single moment that I cherished with him, with my beloved friend, with the city I love the most, Bandung.

But deep down in my heart, I always pray, and think. Every single thing happens for reasons. A reason that we should understand now, or might be tomorrow or the other day. It is just a matter of time, time will reveal what things that God would like me to have..


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

1 comment :

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.