Monday, December 29, 2014

Your Bridesmaid Pretty Dresses by PromTimes UK.

Like I always have mentioned before, perfect wedding is the most essential thing for every girl on earth, it is every girl's dream. The wedding dresses, the decoration, catering, places, invitations, family uniforms, and one thing that cannot be and will never be forgotten is, the bridesmaids dresses. I am always wondering, should my bridesmaids wear the same dress color as mine? Should it be short or long dress? What kind of dresses style that perfectly suit for my bridesmaids? Too much thinking, over thinking. It's normal guys, we're just the girls who wanna be perfect on our own wedding, right. So here, I am coming up with the posts full of solution. Wish it will be useful for your wedding plan, especially for 2015. It is PromTimes UK!

It is one of my biggest inspiration of my future wedding plan, especially for my bridesmaids. It offers a lot of bridesmaids dresses, based on the colors, style, materials, and the details. Either you want your bridesmaid become bold, sweet, chic, colorful, pastel. You will get a lot of choices here. Here some of the samples..
Click HERE
Click HERE

I am absolutely in love with these three dresses above. I even suggest to my cousins who will have a wedding for 2015. I love the last one, the pink one. I think it will be suit for me most. What do you think, guys?
For more pictures and selections, you can click http://www.promtimes.co.uk/bridesmaid-dresses.html

Happy shopping guys!

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.