Saturday, December 6, 2014

Ericdress Winter Coat Collection.

Since it is December already, rain is still pouring down outside the window. It doesn't stop raining, every single day especially in Bandung. Cold weather somehow makes me sick, sick of the temperature and even the condition that I cannot go outside my house even just to walk to feel the fresh air and sunlight in the afternoon. However, rainy season never goes wrong in my mind, since I have no winter in Indonesia. Rainy season is the one and only season that I am able to wear any kind of coat, sweater, and cashmere for my daily outfit.

Ericdress, one of a leading retail for worldwide online shopping offers me a lot of coat choices. And what I love the most are the winter coat collection. You will find a lot of winter coat, trench coat, and any other coat with various colors and style. Moreover, the prices are also affordable.. Perfect for a college student like me. Check here below for some coat recommendation.


Not only winter coats, Ericdress also offers us a lot of cheap wedges and handbags with various style and also colors. It will be perfect to be suited with your winter coat above. Here are my two favorites of wedges and handbag form Ericdress..


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.