Friday, December 5, 2014

December to remember.

It's been December already. Time flies so fast, too fast. What I know that I have a timeline now, to finish my thesis defense; and to chase a heart of someone. So now, what I need to do is, setting up every piece of memory that I paint for the past few months. Arranging another happiness of life, and planning the best for my future. Here are the best part, recalling all of the memories..

I wanna make a December to remember.
It will hurt me much to leave 2014 soon, but I know another happiness is still about to come.
----------------------------------------------------------------

And to accompany you sailing this month, here are some new items from Shopbop which are really recommended for you guys!


Go get them fast only at www.shopbop.com!

Happy shoppinng :)

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.