Thursday, October 9, 2014

Moday Couple T's.

Are you a Korean lover? If you are, I believe that you know about Monday Couple! Yup, Kang Gary and Song Ji Hyo from the reality show of Running man. I am personally a Korean freak. I watch a lot of Korean drama and variety shows. Believe me, Korean things are somehow secret pleasure for people like me. Inspired by the Monday Couple outfit, Tidebuy.com now is selling a lot of couple t's and Monday shoes!
View Tidebuy Cyber Monday Sales 2014 at HERE

 View Tidebuy 2014 Cyber Monday Couple Outfits Sales at HERE

View Tidebbuy 2014 Cyber Monday Shoes Sales at HERE

What I love most about Tidebuy is actually about the price. If you are looking for the affordable prices but you still want to have a lot options, just surf on Tidebuy!
Happy shopping guys :)
Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.