Friday, October 17, 2014

Katherine & Fernando.


Express Top, C2 Jeans, GC Watch, New Look Necklace, Hush Puppies Bag.

It's a special post, specially dedicated for my two favorite guys, Katherine and Fernando. Spending my whole time with them will never go wrong. And I believe it will happen throughout our lives. They are my best friends who understand me most. "One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca.


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

9 comments :

  1. I really love the photos. Your purple top is gorgg!


    www.theycallmetrue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos :)


    spiceadvicexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with that quote! It´s nice to have friends like you do! :)
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful with that gorgeous top.
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really nice to have some great friends who can understand us and vice versa - treasure them. =)

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This place looks fantastic - I love all of the mirrors splattered across the walls! Your frame really suits the deep purple Express top; lovely! :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.