Monday, October 6, 2014

Dusty Pink Sunday Afternoon.


I am a type of person who loves to have brunch in every single day. My tummy cannot afford breakfast, but when I am late to have my meal, I will suffer gastritis. So here I am, a brunch eater. Spending my Sunday noon with my beloved friends at small new cafe in Bandung, Crumbles & Bites. Having  a plate of corn-flakes fish and chips plus Apple in my eye.Sweet! My perfect dusty pink Sunday afternoon.

"I could talk food all day. I love good food." - Tom Brady.


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

4 comments :

  1. Whoa, are you wearing three separate pieces? It all looks like one dress, so I can't tell. But the design on the top part is beautiful!

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos (:
    Have a look at my blog? Leave me a comment if you did.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com || Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I love the skirt so much!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.