Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Comfort your sleep tonight.

I grow up in with an artsy family background; my father is an interior designer and so my uncles, my elder sister is an architect (and she even helps my father in his workshop to design as well) and now even my cousin takes his interior design diploma after done his business bachelor degree. So basically I know more or less about interior, I know what's goo and what's not good.

For bedding, I myself like to spend my time in my bedroom. So I always want to decor my bedroom so that I can spend the rest of my day just laying down on my bed. To get cheap 3D bedding is kind of difficult. You have to spend a lot of money on 3D bedding, especially in Indonesia. But now, Tidebuy new arrival bedding sets are designed for a person like me, who's looking for a cheap 3D bedding but still it should be 3D comforter sets.

These 3D bedding sets Canada below are specially made from the best material. It will definitely comfort your sleep along the night. I love the color, the pattern. In fact Tidebuy offers us the customers a lot of options, based on the size, color, material, pattern. Here are some of my favorites below..
For further option you may check HERE

6 comments :

  1. Such fun designs! I really like the last one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool that your dad is an interior designer! Thanks for sharing these bedding sets!

    Tina
    www.justatinabit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bed sheets are all soooo gorgeous!! inspiring... i will find one for my room :)
    www.nadieyaagibb.com - Glam is Everything

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these bedding sets might be too hyperreal for me! I know I will wake up groggily, look down, and be like "I'm crushing these birds!" But seriously, your family has some great artistic talent in it!

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this inspiration!

    Have a great weekend,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.