Sunday, October 12, 2014

Chasing the sunset.

A temporary tattoo from POTATOO
Uniqlo Plain T's, Mango Lacey Pants, Jeffrey Campbell Charina Cutout Pumps at Shopbop, Guess Watch, Dorothy Perkins Clutch.

I just got back again to my hometown couple days ago. And just like what I usually do when I get home: Strolling down the neighborhood, getting myself into a small cafe, then I ended up chasing the sunset. What a perfect Saturday afternoon. I love the weather, I love my skin tone when the sun goes down. I was wearing my new kicks from Jeffrey Campbell which just arrived like days before I get home anyways. I think I can't get enough shopping at Shopbop. I feel like walking up on the hill.

To see another shoes collection by famous worldwide fashion designers at Shopbop, you may check it by clicking HERE.

Have a splendid weekend, guys!

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.


18 comments :

  1. oh dear! you look amazing!
    pictures really inspiring me!
    you write such an interesting blog! tell me how about follow each other?
    Let me know,please. I always follow back:)
    have a beautiful day!
    keep in touch

    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice simple outfit!


    http://rebellishoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfit

    Check my new post
    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your lovely tattoo! <3
    Dandelion!

    Dres
    http://dreztlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous outfit and the location looks so pretty!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah udah lama ga blog walking, you look so cool and your shoes omg!

    http://www.hippiegonemad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ur shoes is so freakin' gorgeous!
    Where is this place btw? the pond looks so pretty!
    love your outfit as well babe :D

    xx, Eliza
    Bread and Butter Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit. I love the first photo and I love the scenery so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this post! the styling is on point!

    New style post on the blog dear!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the texture of your pants! It's so unique!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  11. The place is so relaxing, love your tattoo and pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. such great shoes! xo

    http://www.caseyscollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your style :)
    and what a nice view

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a great look on you and you couldn't have picked a more idyllic setting! The temporary tattoo is so unusual, they're a great way for testing out a design :)

    http://aglassofice.blogspot.co.uk
    - I follow back on Bloglovin' -

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. You really look like a model! So pretty<3

    It would mean everything if you could have a look at my blog, and maybe follow on bloglovin or leave a comment ღ

    Xx, Augusta | augustaworld.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.