Friday, September 5, 2014

Love of Kate Spade.


Began her own brand in 1993, crisp color, graphic prints and playful sophisticated are the hallmark of Kate Spade New York. From the hand and brain of the talented fashion designer, Katherine Noel Brosnahan, Kate Spade has been expanded to over 80 retail shops across United States and more than 100 retail shops internationally within the past 20 years. Kate Spade started her own brand by launching her own line of handbags and grew her own production into her own label with her own name, Kate Spade New York.

As a young and cheerful lady, I can say that I am totally in love and a major fan of this brand. Pop color is its own trademark that I have never ever got it in any other high-end brand. I do always have my heart for this brand. After series of time exists as one of the best fashion brand, Kate Spade now has expanded its collection as well, not only handbags but also jewelry, shoes, stationery, eyewear, baby, fragrance, tabletop, bedding, and gifts. To make you even easier shopping from Kate Spade, I offer you the easiest steps. Welcome to Shopbop, a heaven of famous designer collections! Shopbop always updates its products in every season. However, as its trademark is color pop, I assume that every season is like summer for Kate Spade, and I love it! Here are some of my favorito from this brand that I found at Shopbop!

 

(From the first line, from left to right)
4. Lacy Zip Around Continental Wallet >> http://www.shopbop.com/kate-spade-new-york-bags/br/v=1/24126.htm
6. Keds for Kate Spade Pointer Cheetah Sneaker >> http://www.shopbop.com/kate-spade-new-york-shoes/br/v=1/2534374302179241.htm


Happy flirting and shopping to these collection, guys!

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

1 comment :

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.