Friday, August 29, 2014

Stair Away to Campus.

My mother said, no matter what, I have to finish my bachelor degree in order to get a perfect life. Well, it might be nor the perfect one, but at least the better one. Like Phil Mickelson said, "I think a college education is important no matter what you do in life." My mother is so inspired by these words. So, here I come. It is my current campus life. Entering the last chapter of my campus life; my last semester. Been too busy with current work, class, thesis defense, and my other activities. But hope everything will be fine since I am really enjoying my daily routine now, especially for my thesis defense, thing that I will die and fight for until it gets finished in January. Wish me luck for everything, guys!
Et Cetera Black Shirt, UNIQLO Pants, Bag from Local Store, Hello Voila Bleu Polka Shoes.


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

8 comments:

  1. simple. but nice... you're so cute...

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mom is right! Information is power :)
    Love your look, specially your bag !!!
    Ana
    Giveaway: Win an Autographed Makeup by One Direction.

    BLOG | FACEBOOK | LOOKBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. kece amat si kuliah nya
    dulu aku gaya kaos + jeans selalu haha

    good luck and all the best for your thesis defense, Silvi

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 
    Romwe Shopping Voucher Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice :-)

    www.ramblesandbramblesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck! That is both exciting and slightly terrifying (the thesis part). Also your campus looks gorgeous and so do you~

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.