Sunday, August 10, 2014

Body Piercing.

I am currently  obsessed  with body accessories. I was like looking for a tragus piercing jewelry for myself, but I found no offline shop that has a lot of tragus piercing jewelry collection. Mostly they just sell the common earings. And after a quite long search, I finally just found what I’ve been searching for, the tragus body jewelry from freshtrends.com. In fact, fresh trends brings me the perfect jewelry collection, especially the special designed of tragus piercing.

FreshTrends.com is an online store specializes in unique belly button rings, togue rings, nose rings, nipple rings, eyebrow rings, gold belly button rings, lip rings, ear plug body jewelry and not to forget, tragus rings! These body jewelry fashion has become so popular and desirable that it is constantly bringing you guys the most innovative designs that, up until recently, did not even exist.

Here are some of my favorite tragus piercing..






I love the color and style from the tragus piercing above. If you are interested more in any kind of piercing, you may see the rest of the collection in www.freshtrends.com. Happy shopping guys!


Xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

6 comments :

  1. love the purple one

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Second one looks awesome!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hon! I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog (:
    Breakfast at Lizzie's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always wanted to piece my eyebrows and upper part of my ear. Or maybe having a nose pierce, who knows maybe one day =)

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.