Sunday, June 8, 2014

Petite on Blues.

N.y.L.a Floral Dress, H&M Necklace, Bleu Polca Shoes by Hello Voila at LocalBrand

Cheers on my face. Wearing this little floral dress, perfectly matched with my polkadot new shoes. I look like a petite on this blue dress. 
Finally, after struggling within the entire past 6 months, now I have done my sixth semester of college and now I am looking forward for my holiday! Going to have an internship like real soon and also do some projects and collaborations with my partners, hopefully things gonna work out! Have a great weekend guys!


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.


FOLLOW MY BLOG WITH BLOGLOVIN | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

19 comments :

  1. Gorgeous Dress! :)

    Fun and so summery! :)

    Secret little Stars
    www.secretlittlestars.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great dress!

    http://yurizastr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so adorable! I think that dresses and sneakers are perfect for you.
    Good luck with school Silvi! I'm on my last year in college here in the Philippines :)
    Have a blessed week!~

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your dress! also liking that you paired it up with sneakers, making it really casual and cool
    blogablebeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ! Dress is beautifull ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress <3
    Looks good on you :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute dress and I love how you paired it with those shoes! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so lovely! Congrats on finishing another semester!
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a gorgeous print, and I love the colors on you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice post, I bookmark your blog because I found very good information on your blog, Thanks for sharing more information Glamour Amour | Affordable Fashion Clothes | Online Clothing Store | Trendy Clothes For Womem

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress fits you so well. great look.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute dress, you look gorg
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.