Monday, April 28, 2014

Black Soldier.






Top from Local Store worth only for less than $5, Stradivarius Black Skirt, H&M Accessories, Casio Gold Watch, Decimal Shoes Unisex Boots, Bag from Local Store.

Attending a women fashion blogger gathering which was held by Flavor Bliss, Alam Sutera. I felt like a black soldier, wearing the black-and-black touch from head to toe, walking through the rain and the dark cloud.
Thanks to Fhenny of Style Frontier and Anita Putri for being my companion last Saturday.
Stay tune on my blog for the upcoming post, a review about the best place in town to hang out, Flavor Bliss.

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.


Photographed taken at
ZOOM Palace
Flavor Bliss, Alam Sutera
Serpong 

Photographed by



8 comments :

  1. lokasinya sama sis hihihih :)
    senengnya bertemu dgnmu lagi sering sering ya sill.. love your cute simply outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey pretty thanks for the comment on my blog!
    Followed you on Bloglovin, it would be great if we can follow each other's blogs and perhaps be friends! :)

    xxx MODEmoiselle on Bloglovin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog and your outfits are beautiful too, thank you for the comment on my blog much appreciated!

    http://fashioncrazy-abby.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit! You look so chic and it's such a simple outfit but you look beautiful :)
    Those shoes especially - I would struggle to style them myself but you've done a perfect job!

    Christina | Passion Obsession

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely look, the bag and the boots are beyond cute! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers)? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi dear. You look fabulous. Love the bag! :)

    xx
    www.modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.