Sunday, February 3, 2013

Taurus: February Philosophy.

Outfit GAP Long Sleeves T's, Cloth Inc Peterpan Collar, Gitchy Skirt, Black Loafers as a gift from HK, My  sisy's bag.

After ending my "warming-up" week of the new semester, I guess this is the right time to start blogging again. New month, new wish. I just still don't get it how this year flies so fast. January had been passed so fast, I feel like riding on horse during the war. The fastest I ride, the fastest I demolish my opponent's kingdom.
Well, February might be my favorite month I guess. How don't I love this month, these fewest days in a month of the year will be passed like frigging fast, then I'm gonna start another new month of 2013. Besides, many of the horoscope forecaster predict that Taurus will be shining through this month. Romantic days from the beginning of the month until the full moon comes, good on work-days along this month, prosperous days since Lunar New Year will come right away. Hopefully those things will come true along the next 25 days. However, above all the good prediction, I guess my kindness and good actions are the most essential thing to get along so well with this month. Like it's said....
"Happiness is not something really made. It comes from your own ACTIONS."
- Dalai Lama.



xx
LoveMuac, Silvi.

29 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!

    http://yurizastr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely skirt and bag you have there! <3

    have a nice day!

    http://helena-nt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute look


    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit so much, and in this outfit I love your bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look honey, i really love your skirt!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit!! xD
    tasnya lucuk sekalii :3

    just following your blog, mindto follow me back ? :)

    http://ekaneechan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. pretty outfit .love your bag and skirt


    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i superlove that loafers!

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute blog & love those loafers^__^

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. long time not blog walking , and blogging too.. remember me? hehehehe i change my blog name, but the url still the same..
    btw, love your skirt!!

    keep stunning :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice outfit! love your skirt :D

    xx,
    Missing Bee

    Join my GIVEAWAY, win a BLACKBERRY DAVIS and 2 shopping vouchers worth @IDR200K!!
    JOIN NOW, click the link below:
    http://missingbee.blogspot.com/2013/01/o2b-x-missing-bee-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. that is one beautiful qute from Dalai Lama, Eva :)
    let's spread the kindness!

    and yes, of course it will be a great February!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm agree with you, good actions make a month different.
    You look fantastic and I love your shoes
    XOXO

    Erz

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE YOUR PURSE! I love the print :) I absolutely love your blog! Specially the photos because they are so detailed and clear, I can really understand about your post. I followed you on GFC! Hoping you can come by mine too :) Thank you for this post! I can't wait to read more of your posts. More power to you!

    XOXO
    Your new follower,
    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. You have a very lovely blog and I love love love the skirt you are wearing in this post!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  16. adorable blog girlie, let's follow each other! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. gosh how incredible is the pattern on your skirt? you look gorgeous! <3

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  18. nice outfit :)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply and fresh ! I love your style :)
    Hmmm.. what a cute smile and face :D

    You can shop here love to stuff-stuff that fits your style

    Cizzyus Connection
    Keep shopping with Cizzyus

    ReplyDelete
  20. lovely outfit silvi! i like your top!
    amen to the prediction! hahah
    hope all fellow taurus will have good luck this month
    happy chinese new year to you
    when will you visit jakarta?

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  21. really cute outfit!
    i love your bag
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  22. aww cute outfit and bag!

    http://www.hippiegonemad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. nice hair!
    and I love your bag :)

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so cute! Your skirt and shoes are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.