Monday, December 24, 2012

Peter Pan on Christmas.

Just a quick post of my Christmas Eve Mass outfit which I took by my android. Wearing Cloth Inc Peter Pan Collar which just arrived this late afternoon, Plain White T's which I stole from my mom's wardrobe, Opus One Ring, Esprit Watch, Stadivarius Bandage Skirt, and Everbest Heels.
Have a Holly Jolly Christmas Eve everyone! May God always bless you abundantly :)

P.s.: Don't forget to join Cindy Karmoko of Hippie Gone Mad Christmas Giveaway guys! Just freely to click HERE guys because it is open for worldwide. Tons of luck for you!


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

13 comments:

  1. Cute, sweet and classic ! Love the blouse :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, simple and classic :-) love it!

    http://yurizastr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your peter pan collar is perfect with your skirt. I hope you're enjoying the holidays! :)

    JennifHsieh

    ReplyDelete
  4. U look super lovely! Thanks for sharing such a nice post! Also a very large 'thank you' for taking the time to visit my blog! Wish you a happiest holidays! BTW I'm following you right now, feel free to follow me back:D
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my blog! i'd love if we could follow eachother!
    follow me via bloglovin and google friend connect and ill do the same :)

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of the outfit...who thought that a white t-shirt can be styled in such an elegant way!
    You have a really lovely smile too! :)

    Merry christmas and may God bless you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the peter pan collar!

    Win a L'Oreal Mascara: >> GIVEAWAY <<
    milna89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how cute and simple your outfit is! The peter pan collar is definitely adorable.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so sweet! :D
    merry christmas and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look embellished and cute!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.