Monday, October 1, 2012

Lately.

For the God's sake, I have been literary busy. Too busy, too much business here and there. I was out of time to attend to every invitation that I got ._. and it was just so so sad because actually I really wanted to do. Moreover, the worst thing that I have to remember is, next week will be the mid exam week *sigh* However, I am really thankful to God for His' amazing and major grace that He gave to me. It is just toooo good for me. I learn a lot from my recent business anyway. And by the way, the picture of mine bellow, was the one that I took month ago lol. Hopefully I can do some more posts in the next couple days ahead.

"Give me a minute, I'm good. Give me an hour, I'm great. Give me 6 months, I'm unbeatable!" - The A Team.

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

9 comments:

  1. haha i know, it's like everybody's busy these times! (me too, and FOR GOD'S SAKE)

    but you look great!

    Putri Soe
    Join my giveaway!
    www.super-nice.co.cc

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the bag :D

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the dress<3

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your dress is so beautiful! love the colour, and you look amazing :)
    and awhh yea everyone's so busy, goodluck with your exams and for everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the dress, perfect for Autumn! Good luck with all your work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. orange is soo your color! this dress is stunning on you <3

    Alexa <3
    http://sleepeatbreathefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute colorblock dress! hope things ease up for you, lovely blog you have!

    Jessica
    http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.