Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bigbang Alive Galaxy Tour 2012 @Jakarta, Indonesia.

The opening was just.... fantastic!
Outfit Loony Top, Glister Jeans, Converse Sneakers, Local Store Bag, Casio Watch.

Follow me via instagram: evasilviana.

I just can say, the concert was AWESOME!
Thank you Bigbang for coming to Indonesia!
LoveMuach, Silvi.

P.s: Please do mention my blog/instagram as a source if you'd like to grab some of the picts above. Thank you!


  1. whoa you watched bigbang! i envy you :')
    sedih banget ga bisa nonton :(
    pasti keren banget ya konsernya <3

  2. seems like you had a great time :)

    wanna follow each other?

  3. wow I would've loved to see Big Bang in concert! lucky girl :)

  4. cool!!


  5. AHHH SO LUCKY, I LOVE BB <3! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (

  6. wew, my sister is a big fan of big bang...i mean, sister with two sons already. LOL
    i bet it was awesome, i want to watch them myself too just to see what they wear on stage and the stage performance...must be cool!

  7. I'm probably too old to even admit this, but I totally love bigbang. HAHA.
    one of the very few Korean artists that I actually enjoy :) The concert must have been amazing! gd is such a performer ;)


  8. ahhhh bigbang! they are fantastic <3

  9. I couldn't agree more BIGBANG was fantastic baby! They look so good irl I'm like still freaking out till now.

  10. A lot of my friends went for the concert! AWW!
    Greetings from Singapore here! Would be very appreciate if you may pay a visit to my blog, and follow back if you like it!
    Zeng's Levitation Photography Blog

  11. love that top you're wearing girl! soo cute

    Alexa <3


Happy making comments♥♥


Thank you for visiting All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.