Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Black Bird.


Photobucket
This is a little prayer of a black bird who was asked by her mom to make a wish from her 19th birthday about three days ago….

“Father who arts in Heaven…. thank You for the very best year You had given to me.
You give me so much bless through this tough year.
I fell down so many times, but then You lifted me up again and again without felt any fed up on me.
I was blind trough some cases, but You gave me hands to bring me into light.
I had no voice to speak , but You transformed into my speaker.
Those things are so amazing and I will never ever forget all of Your kindness.
And so now, God, I’m gonna leave this year behind and start a new age.
My age is getting older now, and so I wish my thoughts and behavior as well.
I just have one pray, dear God…
I wanna be a better person, so that I can worship You in every step that I take..
And I know that You certainly will listen to my pray.
In the name of God, who arts in Heaven, I lay my pray on You.
Amen."


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
H&M Black Top, Black Cardigan form Local Store, Zara Brown Pants, The Little Things She Needs Black Flat Shoes, Casio Watch.


xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

11 comments :

  1. Lovely top and pants ! Beautiful pictures too !
    wanna follow each other ?

    http://www.jerseychase.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely outfit on you, love the top!
    xx

    Be Frassy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit! The bow added such an adorable look =) X

    Join my first giveaway and stand a chance to win $25 Modcloth voucher!
    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pants! I really love the first picture! You look beautiful there

    natzcracker

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot"
    For this is the very simple, just follow our blog, enter your Country, your blog url, and you will automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world to share with us the different passions, fashion, paintings, artwork, photos, poems and so be able to find in other countries people with similar passions.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask that you follow the blog "Directory"
    Follow our blog gives you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog! Thank you for your understanding
    Please follow our blog is very appreciate
    Have a great day with the hope that you follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow you blog
    To find out, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dear! We are a trusted online shop that selling girls accessories with cheap price from west jakarta. Mind to follow my blog ? I already follow your blog :D
    rrobaTeen.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.