Sunday, December 18, 2011

Another Candle.

Sweet 17th birthday party is always memorable, it is just sweet to be forgotten, included today - which actually yes of course it's not a birthday bash of mine, it is my friend's friend actually. My bestfriend asked me to accompany him to his friend birthday party, so.... why not? Haha even I felt like I'm too old already to celebrate kind of this party. Feels like an old lady talking to their grandchildren, huh?
Anyways, as the pictures that I'll attach here below, please make sure that you're not afraid to say that I'm getting much fatter. Because YES Iam.
Photobucket
H&M Dress, Heatwave Black Heels, My mom's Batik Clutch.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


How's your sweet 17th birthday party ladies?
Was it sweet?

LoveMuach, Silvi
xx

8 comments:

  1. you look lovely indeed.
    and you guys match well :p hehe

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely open toe heels :)

    Herdiana Surachman
    http://deluxshionist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi !!! welcome back ! long time not see you on your blog :) btw im following your blog now :) and i love your dress too
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nicee! u look so sweet:)
    go check my blog :)

    http://kiarawardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress looks too cute on you!!!! very pretty!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.