Thursday, September 22, 2011

Long Time No See.

Hello! Long time no see you guys.
It's been long enough no seeing my mom too. I had a perfect dinner with her as she came to Bandung in Hummingbird. Such a warm place. I still miss you mom :*
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gaudi Black Blazer, F21 Stripes Top, Glitters Jeans Shorts, Peach Gallery Green Bag, The little thing she needs Flat Shoes.
Photobucket
Photobucket

P.s.: My college life is driving me crazy like hell. I'm swamped into tons of assignments :( And the worst part is, this kind of homesick attacks me so often. I miss my home.

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

19 comments:

  1. me miss you sil :) like your simple look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so nice :)
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking pretty as always ci silvi!
    your mom is sp beautiful too
    LOL i just noticed your sidebar..T.O.P. my sis is so crazy over him these last few days.


    Castor Pollux

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit - beautiful blazer :)
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love THE FLAT SHOES!

    check my new blog post!!!
    WWW.ETINOLOGY.COM

    Love,
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. HELLO! I AM A FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA TOO! I REALLY LIKE YOUR BLOG! I ALREADY FOLLOW YOU! YOU CAN CHECK IT!!! :D
    BUT THEN , PLEASE FOLLOW ME BACK. :

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*
    so follow seekthesleek.blogspot.com nowww ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the cafe looks so nice. i havent been to bandung for so loongg
    i know how you feel sometimes i miss home too :(

    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.