Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Can Breathe.

The smell of holiday has annoyed me so bad since the last Thursday. It invited my laziness of attending the ethic class which was the last class that I should attend before the holiday *oh yesss finally I'm a college student* After surviving from the orientation day last week *which made me can't breathe so well*, finally I'm officially an International Realtion student now :") Glad to get along so well with others from all over Indonesia who basically are the people that I haven't known before.

But actually what I've been waiting for in this month is... my mom's birthday. Glad to have the holiday in these days because I can celebrate my mom's birthday by her side. Happy birthday mom!! I love you, my best♥
Photobucket
Do you love seeing the color of the sky like this? Me love it♥♥
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My super mom :*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Contempo Skinny Jeans, Rosebud Brown Knit and Yuan Brown Heels.
Photobucket

Do you enjoy your holiday, ladies?

xx
LoveMuach, Silvi.

15 comments :

  1. Happy Birthday to your mom!
    Looks like you all had lots of fun!
    Such a beautiful, unique looking restaurant too

    Camille
    http://distantfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. waaaw okay itu di flavour bliss bukan? huahaha okay i'm sorry if that isnt right. looks like you were having a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your mother !!!
    i love your striped sweater !

    ini di alam sutra yah ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. HBD for ur lovely mom...
    nice sweater :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday for your mom sil!! :)
    papahmu ganteng ya.hehe..love your heels so much.pake di bdg dong..

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday to your mom! :) and nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cudne zdjęcia :) !
    Wyglądasz prześlicznie :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy birthday to your beautiful mother!!! i can see where you got your pretty looks from =)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's very sweet, cute post. Such an interesting restaurant it's like a house. Happy birthday to your mother.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look lovely, great jumper
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy birthday to your mum! it looks like you had a lovely evening (:

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh how beautiful!!! i follow you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. aaaaa, what a nice place!!!! , holiday, mother's bday, great place, passed orientation week. sounds like a good day ya :p

    ReplyDelete
  14. omg you're mom is so pretty just like youuu. btw itu restonya d mana ya?>.<

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww i love family pictures <3!!

    - teeney

    http://christeeney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.