Friday, July 29, 2011

So Brand New.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Gitchy Top, Contempo Skinny Jeans, Peach Gallery Green Bag, Heatwave Purple Pattern Flatshoes.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
You might be not recognize this place, the place where I took these pictures. Of course you don't, because this is my sister's flat in Bandung. I was about moving out from my hometown to prepare my stuffs here for continuing my study. And because I don't wanna be alone *as usual* in my new flat where I don't even know who are the people next my room, so I decided to stay over night in my sister's for a while. She's my sunbae (means: Senior) in my college, so I feel so thankful having her to be my guide :)

One thing that made me so happy today! Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2 just released in Indonesia! Wohooooo, I was beyond excited. My sister got me the tickets since 2 days ago *we don't want to miss the first schedule* And the very good news is, we got the 3D one! So so so amazing! I was wondering why this cool movie should be ended now. I was like about to wait for the other sequel. But yes, I was truly teary of joy! Glad to watch the last sequel of Harry Potter, nice end(Y) You guys should watch it as soon as possible!!!


LoveMuach, Silvi.

29 comments :

  1. cool outfit !
    love ur top <33
    :D

    xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't seen the last 2 Harry Potter movies. oops!
    I adore your outfit and I hope you enjoy yourself studying away from home :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog name made me crave cheese :P
    This outfit is super cute :)

    x Camilla

    LOVE dress giveaway on my blog :)

    intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So simple and yet such a great looking outfit!

    Check out my giveaway;-)
    http://gayleswishlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this! ♥ you look great! :D

    would love it if you checked out my blog, and maybe followed?

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that sweater and I adore that bag! What a perfect combination of neutrals. :) And I loved Harry Potter as well! If only there was another one coming out afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  7. woaah I'm in Bandung too ^^ we are so close. btw, I'm going to host a giveaway for indonesian residence soon, don't miss it ok ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your sweater..you look awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your bag!!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i havent seen part one or two or any kind of harry potter related show =X i know im missing out... ahhh!! and you two look so adorable! i love your bag =)

    have a great weekend!
    xo, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the mesh top.. Seems like a lot of people are still seeing the movie.. I saw it again today for the fifth time hahaha no shame in saying that..

    All the best, Angel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your top so much! You look great! :)

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your top! cute! <3


    http://gabriella-olivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. The pictures are totally beautiful! I like your green bag :)
    Greets <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. great outfit. I love your bag. =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your outfit! Still didn't get to watch it! Darn, I need to!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the atmosphere! I want to live in a new flat- and you are a pretty girl. The top is a lovely color as well x

    sweetness xx
    hope to hear from you*!
    amyflyingakite.com

    following!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. what a lovely top <3

    http://therebellioussaint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool top , Eva!!! :D
    hihihihihih..
    waaaa sudah pindah ke bandung yah! hahaha
    good luck for your uni! ~~~

    ReplyDelete


  20. I love this post and your blog so much.)) You have a talant *-)

    I need your help...
    A few days ago I got my Ipad. Do you have Ipad? What programs do advise to download?

    ReplyDelete
  21. love your top dear!
    wah udah pindahan ke bandung ya?
    hope everything goes well!
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the sweater! I love how you paired it with jeans and love your hair as well
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable sweater! Love the bag too. The whole outfit is so cute and cozy!

    The Internet Garbage

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.