Monday, July 25, 2011

Heaven on Earth.

Finally I got my family trip. We went to Tidung Island for two days to enjoy the "last minutes" of my summer holiday because I know that it will end soon since I just count down my days to move out to Bandung. As I heard from some of my buddies, Tidung Island is not a bad choice to spend my summer so..... here we are!! My journey started from Muara Angke harbour, we took a small feri ship from that harbour directly to go to Tidung Island. It took around 2 hours to reach that Island. The two pictures below were taken from the ship :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Sunrise from the ship.
Image courtesy: Angky Elizah.


Photobucket
The Tan Family.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Do you guys know T.O.P?? A member of Bigbang, a boyband from Korea. Oh I'm so in love with him
Photobucket
Photobucket

What I love about this trip is.... Snorkeling!!! I've never tried this kind of water sport before so I really have no idea about what should I do later on under the water world. I felt a bit petrified back than before I got down to the water since I'm not a swim-man -__- However, I could beat every single scare that I had and.... snorkeling was really fun!! You should give a try on it, ladies :) The only one thing that I regret from this kind of sport is, I got tanned so so so bad. But it's fun!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was like a heaven on earth.
Do you guys enjoy your summer?
Let's share!!
xx


LoveMuach, Silvi.

23 comments :

  1. Seems like someone's having an amazing summer!
    I love the underwater pictures :)

    Camille
    http://distantfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! i love your underwater picture :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are great, I love the underwater ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so beautiful! I love your blog, you are stunning and your writing style is so quirky too!
    I'm your newest follower, would you follow me?
    xx, Maria
    www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love to do that ! great pics and thanks for you lovely coment
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love underwater photos. I think this seems like such a great summer, it makes me wish it was summer here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want tidunggg

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! Looks like you had the most wonderful time. The beach is stunning!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun with familytrip! The place looks like heaven *o*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have a great blog loving the title!! I'm your new follower hope you can take a look at my blog and follow back :)

    http://www.ohmydior.org/

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful beach! snorkeling looked amazing :)
    watermelonthunder

    ReplyDelete
  12. Family trips are always the best! I'm having mine on July 30! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog dear! Would you like to follow each-other? Follow me and let me know and I will follow you right away!
    http://www.kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  13. great photos! :) you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love summer! We don't get much sun in San Francisco though. Great pictures!

    Thanks for commenting & stopping by my blog!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely photos! you must have an amazing trip with your family. that's really nice. The underwater photo is really cool and awesome!

    http://www.firstimpressionbyair.blogspot.com/

    xo, AiR

    ReplyDelete
  16. hello¡¡¡ i like your blog¡¡ is very cool¡¡ i like your stylee¡¡ kisses From Mexico :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. looking forward for a chance to go there too! and you make me even wanna go there!
    :)

    http://parfaitmemoire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. great pics!! love the underwater photos! :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. great pictures! the beaches look gorgeous!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks like you had so much fun trip with your family, i miss enjoying my holiday w/ my family, jealous on you hehe :)
    by the way thanks for your comment dear, visit me another time if you have free time.. :)
    have a great day! xoxo, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.