Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What I've Been Waiting For

As the tittle of the post above, this post is really what I've been waiting for through the years.
David Choi concert!!!
Finally he came to my hometown Jakarta, Indonesia and held 2 mini concerts in Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta. I attended the frist concert which was held for all ages audience and it was SUPERB!!! David Choi was so so stunning and extremely gorgeous in his casual style. He was so friendly (no wonder almost half of the audience there were ladies) LOL. He has a really nice smile and..... I just can't describe how's my feeling after meeting him last night. Complicated. Ha-ha. From 1-10 about his performance, I give him 10++


Photobucket
I was wearing the very comfy outfit back then to the concert. The stripe cropped top I got it from my sist, she bought it for less then $2 in Bandung. And the rainbow shawl belongs to my sist as well. Got that stuff in one boutique in Tanah Abang for less than $8. So worth to try!!
And here is the t-shirt from the David Choi Indonesian Fans Club which I bought yesterday. You may check the account right HERE.
Photobucket
The worst thing about yesterday was my pocket camera didn't really have a good work with me. I couldn't take his photos during the concert. I just recorded him through my camera because the image quality is much better if I record than shoot. Terrible!
But I guess I still can remember all of his stunning performance :)
But since I can share neither any kind of photos nor the videos which I took last night (heavy size I swear), you don't need to worry because for you who don't know him (hopefully all you guys know him), I'm about giving you my favorite songs of David Choi! And also the latest music video teaser from him. Check it out!!!


"I still got a piece of you under my skin... It's always there no matter where I've been..
So if I ever see you on the street.... I'll pretend that I didn't see, and turn my face no use in small talk anyways... Because if I look into your eyes, the I'll have to say goodbye...
And that'll break my heart, so...
I won't even start... I won't even start..." - David Choi, Won't Even Start.


Be back soon, David Choi.
사랑해

LoveMuch, Silvi.

15 comments :

  1. great post! <3
    Love your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HII!
    tks for your visit.nice t-shirt with strippes.kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay, I adore these pictures!

    BTW, I’m your big fan – your style is really original and I read your blog very often and I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader ♥

    xoxo

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great scarf! i love the mix of colors against the top :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. david choi is amazing, and i like your style! nice blog, and btw i'm your new follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog! :)
    thanks for visit mine! :)
    we can find each ohter!!
    so let me know! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, you are so cute hehe! i hope you had a great time at the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww! too bad i couldn't come :(((((

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is very amazing. I loved your style
    I'm following you, dear, would be very happy if I follow too.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've neve heard of david choi before :P thank you for sharing :)

    CORALINE

    ReplyDelete
  11. damn! I love David Choi <3 too bad I couldn't attend his concert :(

    By My Side and My Time With You is my fav song :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. whoa!
    so cool you went to see David Choi
    i love his puppy face :)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.