Thursday, June 23, 2011

I read.

As I grow up, I should stop being ignorant and indifferent as hard as I could. I have to move out from the inferioruty that has clearly stayed in me for years, I need to grow the dignity of my life now before others sneak on what I deserve or even before the world crumbles down me as well.
Photobucket
Well, the answer of my long statement above (yeah, statements do need some answers too sometimes) is Books. I've been so close with books lately. I can say that I've spent lots of my time to read. Biographies, novels, newspaper, magazines. No comics by the way. I feel that I do extremely need to read (a lot) to improve my knowledge and linguistic skill. I acknowledge that I have "nothing" in my brain now. Being job-less-person after graduated from high school makes me feel like I have zero experience and knowledge lately. However, by reading a lot of books, I feel like my brain is poured by the knowledge again :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was wearing my Gaudi Black Blazer which I bought some weeks ago. I got it on a really special price because I used Mega Bank Credit Card so that I got 35% discount there. Wow! So worth to try ladies! See here for further information Gaudi.
Photobucket
And seems I'm really happy and into my new hobby now :) READING!!!

"To read is to fly; it is to soar to a point of vantage which gives a view over wide terrains of history, human variety, ideas, shared experience and the fruits of many inquires." - A.C. Grayling, Financial Times.

Happy Friday!
and
Happy reading guys!




LoveMuach, Silvi.



40 comments:

  1. thank you so much for your warm welcome :)

    you have a very sweeeeet face bb :)

    http://carolcoraline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. I think reading is a great way to immerse yourself in so many different thoughts and points of views that you wouldn't otherwise get. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i find refuge in books too! love your casual yet chic look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos, love ur blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. clothes that you wear a very simple but looks cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the look, very minimalist! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the shoes, cute photos










    Kisses from France.
    O & M



    http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think it is so good that you are reading more, i never have time to read as much as i would like! love the outfit as well :)

    http://pinklemonsorbet.blogspot.com/

    Meena xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool outfit, great and comfy for a full day of erands.


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  10. in love with your pants. lol :]
    www.watermelonthunder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. really pretty! love your blazer and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hay kak silvi! long time no see since our excidently meet up at my school's event :p by the way me miss you so damn much, shud we arrenge another meet up with mira also?

    ReplyDelete
  13. really pretty ! and love your shoes ! ♥

    http://nemesisiodenia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool outfit !
    Classical , lovely <3
    Nice glasses anw :)

    Xoxo,
    Rebecca
    http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. GREAT outfit, I love blazers & shorts :) Thanks for your sweet comment & for linking me :) Following :) Have a happy weekend!
    Love,
    Alicia Mi Mundo ❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. great pictures babe! and in my opinion, reading is the best hobby ever.

    xoxo Mode Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  17. aa udah cantik,pinter,suka baca pula!! sil miss you much kapan bdg cepet ya kita ntr hunting and photoshoot bareng yuk :D love the blazer

    ReplyDelete
  18. this look is brilliantly put together :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute outfit!
    and thanks for your comment x

    ceeharvey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are so freaking adorable. yup! you!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i have that VB book too & how good is it! love VB. also im really digging this look. your glasses look amazing on you & i love the whole colour palette going on here. those brogues look super cute too. you have a beautiful blog- following time.x



    thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. overall w suka banget sama sepatu yang u pake,hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely blog! You have great photos and your clothes are very nice :)

    Natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are truly very beautiful! Your outfits look so easy and thrown together, but also put together at the same time!

    I've only been to Indonesia once (Bali), but I'd love to visit again in the near future :)

    xx. Eva
    http://yourlbd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Truly stunning photos darling! I'm loving the whole look - simple and very chic. Your hair is perfect by the way. Thanks for visiting my blog...following you now:) xx Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great photos, follow me if you like my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your striped shorts are divine! I love your brogues too! Be sure to enter my £100 ASOS giveaway!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love to read! especially in the summer when i have a little more time off ;) great casual look too :) thank you so much for your sweet comment!! xoxo

    http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. This looks like the perfect outfit for reading. It looks smart and sophisticated. :)

    www.stylecomb.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. ooh good thing you hve such a positive new hobby, silvi! :)

    hope you read more and more books in the future!

    ooohh. Gaudi is having a sale?? and I'm on a shopping ban. boo..

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  31. long time no visiting here! :D
    I uber love the photos, esp the first one. Very chic <3

    http://my-sweetsour-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. That last photo is just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Really cool outfit!

    http://a-stylo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is such a cute outfit- your pics are adorable too!

    We're now following you! Please check us out & follow us back if you'd like ;)

    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete
  35. These are so cute!

    http://elspeth-tostayortogo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.