Sunday, June 5, 2011

Goodbye My Lovers.

“And I have to grow up ya know. I’m not gonna go back to high school senior anymore, I’m gonna go back to an adult….” – Brooke, ANTM cycle 7.


So….My senior year ended up here. I actually couldn’t wake my mind up that the fact was I’ve officially graduated from senior high school and soon will continue my college life out of town. So here is, a very precious moment that my high school mates and I cherished together… Prom night!

I'm just wondering about what I'm gonna be later on in college life.... No school bell rings, no break bell rings, no lunch box time, no everything that I did in high school. So what am I gonna be? Will I miss them so much?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
No bestfriends. No the bet gang in town, Vooduu. Even there would be no love bird that has ever existed in life.......
Photobucket
Photobucket
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
I got this dress in Sash, one of an boutique in Mangga Dua and the killer brown heels from Yuan in Mangga Dua as well. Fortunately I got those items with very affordable prices :)
I took this simple pink-dress to make my alter-ego. As you know, I’m not a sweet-princess styler, I’m not a swanlake, I’m just not. However, to be in the last party of your year means to be different. So that I choose the “not-so-me” wardrobe.
Anyways, I just got the gold foot chain from my mom as a birthday girft 2 weeks ago. Thanks Mom :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

Thus, Goodbye My Lovers!!
See you guys in the next chapter of life.

"We do not remember days; we remember moments." - Cesare Pavese.


LoveMuach, Silvi.

22 comments:

  1. great pictures! <3
    i love your pink dress, it looks good on you :)
    visit mine and follow me if you like :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable as always silvi!!
    and it reminds me of my high school prom

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love the dress and it looked good on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute :)
    love the dress so much <3
    you look so pretty :D

    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete
  5. finishing school is the best feeling ever! have lots of fun in college!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great snaps, looks like you had fun, and your look adorable!

    http://blogoftheprettythings.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You will indeed miss them a lot plus the fact that some of friends will move out somewhere, but hey. Not to worries cos everyone face the same stage of life!

    You look very gorgeous with that color tho! :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on graduating high school! Your prom dress is gorgeous (especially the shoulder details. Can't wait to see what the next chapter of your life has in store for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always remember: We all love you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah prom night.. Such a bitter-sweet moemnt. You defintitely look sweet, silvi :)
    I ♥ the pink color

    College life is so much more fun. Trust me. More freedom yet more self-responsibility. Don't worry, it will come naturally ;)

    <3
    http://escapesweetest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. silvi!!!!! you look super sweet, different, and super pretty as always!!!!
    welcoming university life!

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's a nice dress and heels. oh you look so different.

    thatmeltingcheese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You looked so cute ! I am sure you'll make new friends, make new discoveries and have new experiences in your new adventure ! Congrats for ending a period of your life and best wishes for everything ! Follow each other ? xoxox

    Fashion and Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats graduating! It's scary leaving highschool but you will love the new adventures!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  15. congrats on graduating! your dress is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay to us for graduating! I think I'll miss my high school friends too. Hope college will be awesome! I'm gonna take finance as the major, hbu? :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. WONDERFUL POST!!!!
    HI!my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want... follow me! I wait you and your tips!
    kisses
    marti
    If you want take part to my giveaway!
    Glamour Marmalade GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your dress and i'll follow you back for sure!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Don't be sad, be excited for this new chapter in your life and all the great people you will soon call friends!

    Very cute outfit, I like how you paired the brown heels with the pink.

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.