Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Young&Free.

"We are Young, we Run free
Stay up late, we don't sleep
Got our friends, got the night
We'll be alright...."
Travie Mccoy - We'll be alright

That song is probably the best song to describe myself, my days....
I AM YOUNG AND FREE!!!
It was yesterday, the day that determined my destiny- my fate.
I officially graduated from High School!! Yipeeeeee :))
The grades are just satistfying enough, and I really am proud of myself because I could pass all the national final exams and school final exams pure with my effort, without any cheat- that's the point of high school life actually.
So now...... I'm totally free!

Anyways, I got a chance to be the extras of the final project of IKJ (Institut Kesenian Jakarta) college students. IKJ is an art institute which basically is a nice institute for you guys who really are interested in art.


Photobucket
Miint Denim Blazer, Cotton Ink Sienna Shorts, Casio Watch, Bottega Veneta Bag.
Photobucket
We were the cast.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
P.s: My whole days are holi(holy)days now :D
It's nice to have some meetings. Would you? :)


Randomly Photographed by: Natasha Tarigan, Camilla, and Me.


LoveMuach, Silvi.

10 comments :

  1. Beautiful jacket :D you look FAB! I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me! :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! :DD
    visit mine and follow me if you want ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous ladies.
    love the blog you have here!
    come check us out if you have time :))

    runwayrundown.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats sil for graduated! and happy bday once again. Enjoy your freedom :)

    xoxo, Beauty Splashes

    and check out my new Bag Shop >> SWING

    ReplyDelete
  6. silvi! first thing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN :)
    anddd nice simple outfit as usual and same with me. everyday is holiday. until august :D
    seneng bangeddddd kannnnn . welcome to university life ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful as always ;)

    visit mine !

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice look!


    xoxo
    B* a la Moda

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't help but compliment your friends orange dress/ shirt (?). Quite outstanding.

    EAK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your denim jacket, Sil! And that's so cool that you got to be the extra :D I'm gonna go to Korea on the end of June, and go to Beijing on the end of August. Guess we can arrange a meet up on July or August! What do you think?

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.