Saturday, April 23, 2011

Would You Please?

Hello guys! It's been really long time not to have any post in my blog. My bad, I know that! Well I can't deny that the national exams really made me stuck in the lowest point of mine. I was stuck, really felt that I couldn't anything. However, I try moving on in order to enjoy my holidayssss! Yipeeeee :)
Just wish me the very best&luck for the result guys!

Anyways, remember about a friend of mine named Ditha? Well, we joined Clean&Clear Bestfriend Competition which is held in Internet world. Would you please help me to vote?

Just click HERE to vote.
What you have to do for the very first time is, give your thumb (Like) the fan page of Clean & Clean Indonesia, then open the link that I've given before.
Thank you guys!!!


P.s: The fashion post of mine is going to publish soon, just wait and see :)

LoveMuach, Silvi.

1 comment :

  1. hi silvi, hope you're doing good!
    having holiday now?
    loooking forward to your next post <3

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.