Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dying.

Lately, I'm swamped enough with the study. Not only for the UN, but also or the other final exams such as school final exams and practical final exams. As a student, I just get one thing that always lingers on my mind everyday.
Why does the government in Indonesia announce the UN schedule and requirements this sudden?
Why don't they announce it from the beginning of the school year?
Do they trully work for the nation?
Or for their own benefits?! *Ironic.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Furthermore, I don't abandon this blog actually. Maybe I'll be absent for some moments due to the exams that I will face for the next 2 months.....
Concentration is needed here. And honestly blog world is really distracting myself ha-ha. No offense!

"Conquer your bad habits or they will conquer you." - Robe Gilbert.


LoveMuach, Silvi.

5 comments :

  1. let's do our best for UN! :)
    love your pictures,

    xoxo
    YUI

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for your exams! Mine are coming up soon as well :)
    Love these pictures!

    Check out my blog sometimes :)

    Tam
    Word[Ad]Dict

    ReplyDelete
  3. Extremely lovely! :)

    The insightful fresh posts keep me coming only here very frequently. I Can’t seem to be able to see anything similar on Yahoo – You often write very interesting articles. Keep it up!. And I Think You should definately write more about this! And I want to say that I constantly invstigating online for tips that could be benefited for me! And I found your entry interesting do I’ve added a Trackback to it on my weblog …… Thanks so much. Check my blogs plz.

    http://vanstrainers.blogspot.com/
    http://bootsshoesuk.blogspot.com/
    http://etniesshoesuk.blogspot.com/

    Etnies Shoes | Vans Trainers | Boots Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your photos at all, you look great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.