Friday, February 25, 2011

Brain-storming.

Bonjour!
It's been a while since the last post. I'm having my practical examinations now. I'd done for the PE yesterday, but the others are still on the line. Patience and strength are needed here :s
Brainstorming. That's what I feel now.
I feel like my head's spinning around all the time due to the deadline for the assignments lately. Hectic!
Anyways, I put a little photoshoot with my Engish practical exams, Jessica, in the middle of the practice day just now. It's kinda guilty pleasure :)


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Black Outter fit - Local Store, Black Tanktop - Unbranded, Pattern Skirt - Gitchy, Open Toe Brown Wedges - Charles & Keith)
Photobucket
Photobucket
And so here is my photographer of the day :)

Photobucket

By the way I've just realized something. Does my face look so pale?
Maybe it was just the way my face shows the tediousness of life lately. Wish me luck for the rest tests guys. I'll be back soon :)

LoveMuach, Silvi.

5 comments :

  1. I love the impromptu photoshoot!! That printed skirt is lovely and I love the hair styles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt and your photographer's coat :)

    Tam
    Word[Ad]Dict

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Tamara. Loving the skirt and your photographer's coat so damn. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.