Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Unstoppable Party.

It was an unstoppable nighht, an unstoppable party. I attended Ditha's sweet 17th birthday bash last Saturday (well yeah it's a bit late I know, since I've got plenty of beer which make me really drunk - read: Final Exams - I don't have enough time to post any kind of things). The party was held in d'Hook Cafe, Radal.
Photobucket
Above: Ditha, on her own "new year"
Below: Me, Ditha, and Katien
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
As usual, we're the partner in crime :D
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anyway guys, I'm about introducing my new favorite man singer. He's David Choi! He's Korean but currently stay in L.A., and I'm really in love with him♥
You may follow him on his twitter @DavidChoiMusic.
And here are, my favorite cover of him. Enjoy!




"Don't stop, make it pop
DJ, blow my speakers up
Tonight, I'mma fight
'Til we see the sunlight
Tik tok on the clock
But the party don't stop, no....."
- Ke$ha, Tik Tok.

LoveMuach, Silvi.

14 comments :

  1. Hai Friend, apa khabar?
    Saya buat postingan baru nich.
    Kalau sempat silahkan mampir di blog saya, yaa…
    http://sosiomotivation.blogspot.com
    Kita bisa berbagi tentang motivasi.
    Selamat menikmati, semoga bermanfaat.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the recommendation of david choi !
    im soooo in love with his voice and guitar playing !!
    and you look gorgeous at ur fren's party :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had so much fun, i can see it. it's a great nite ;)

    xoxo
    -T-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this the david choi that sings with Kina Grannis? If so, that's so cool. If not, he still has an amazing voice. You girls are so adorable. I especially love your fluffy skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool party ci silvi!
    wow, am a fan of david choi too. his song 'by my side' really catches my heart, aw~

    C,
    Castor Pollux

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh sill, i miss 17 party so badly :( pengen deh cari2 outfit buat ke 17an lagi hihi. btw, nice outfit! ;)

    ps: check my new post ya hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome pictures

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your shoes and bag. I don't know why but I always find black/white stuffs attractive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Silvi, you all look like you had a fantastic time! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your look vi! and the venue looks cool
    must be a fun night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i bet you had a great night :D aww just saw the david choi videos and he was amazing!!!

    p.s i'm following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. David choi is cool!

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.