Monday, December 20, 2010

Great Gift.

I've just passed my first semester of 12th grade in Senior High School. Thank God I could get the fourth rank of the class....well I think fourth is enough to pay my suffer back then along the final exams week though tho be honest I'm not really satisfied with my score x__x
I also got the result PMDK (Penelusuran Minat dan Kemampuan) of Parahyangan Catholic University in Bandung, Indonesia. And thank God I got myself accepted!! Such a great gift! So, see me around Bandung on the nest 6 months guys lol.


Alert, Devina's birthday bash. 19th of December 2010, Ritz Carlton.
Photobucket
Twilight in Ritz Carlton.
Photobucket
This one shoulder floral top is custom made. It really fits on my, I guess.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Happy birthday Depiiii!

LoveMuach, Silvi.

11 comments :

  1. loveeeee your one shouldered top, vi!!! :D
    anwww, semoga kita bisa meet up di unpar next year (around september i guess) kalo kampus gw ikut cup voli nya lagi, yah!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that top! congratulations on getting in, hope you have a great christmas :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats for being accepted on that university ! I really can't wait to finish high school ! Ugh . Anyway , nice top :D

    p.s. I can't play guitar , but my sister can !

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats pmdknya silvi! ambil jurusan apa anyway? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for the university! Your top is so pretty. Happy holiday :)

    Laces on My Dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your flowery top syl.. anyway congrats dear! all the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. coool.. :D
    visit my blog http://karahmaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. really love the top!
    and congratulations dear silvi :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. looove ur flowery dress a lot♥♥
    flower patterns always looks nice for me:)

    cheers,
    Journal J

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.