Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Marry You.

I don't know why there are so many wedding invitations which are addressed to me. I've attended 3 wedding receptions already for this 2 weeks. The last one was one of my reatives.
Who's gonna be the next? LOL
Photobucket
Above and Below: The little cuties
Photobucket
Photobucket
Above: The fresh man and woman in town LOL. Below: The great ladies.
Photobucket

And here is, my family without my sister because she's currently staying in Bandung. This small photobox was build as the souvenir of the wedding. Such a brilliant idea :D
Photobucket

Well, because lately I attend some wedding frequently, I think I get influence to search some wedding songs and pre-wedding photoclips or wedding trailers by surfing them in the internet. I got a lot of wonderful pre-wedding photoclips and wedding trailers from axioo, one of the greatest documentary organizer in town. Check 'em out!
And anyways, Marry You by Bruno Mars isn't bad at all, I guess.

"It's a beautiful night.....
We're looking for something dumb to do
Hey baby,
I think I wanna marry you....."
- Marry You by Bruno Mars

PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

LoveMuach, Silvi.

9 comments :

  1. I haven't been to any wedding parties lately . Lol . Cute photos !

    ReplyDelete
  2. kebalikan sil! aku malah udah lama bgt gk attend wedding. waktunya selalu bentrok hahaha
    ah i love axioo too and yes all bruno mars songs are just too sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look cute with glasses i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! What great photos. I love weddings and the receptions, all of it. Haha. I wish I were invited to more!

    :)

    Best wishes,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!

    http://edenlike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loely post!!!!!!

    great blog dear:)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.