Sunday, November 7, 2010

The arts of my games.

ST.JOHN SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL'S CUP 2010
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
My hair style back then during the Final Match at St.John's cup 2010.


RICCI2 SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL'S Cup 2010.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Another hair style of mine during the Final Match at Ricci2's Cup 2010.


"Champions are propelled by desire, not compelled by fear." - Denis Waitley.


P.s : I've been working on my own body for about too many hours in a day. I wake up in early in the morning to go to school then have a lot of basketball stuffs lately in the afternoon. I do feel so exhausted, sick! Terribly sick, bad flu....like hell and it's sucks! No dress, no heels. Yes cheers, yes champions :D
Am gonna post my daily outfit asap.

1 comment :

  1. wah senang terdampar disini.... salam kenal... dengan bangga mengajak anda bertukar follow dan link,need response immediately... :D

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.