Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ankle Pain.

As my promise on the previous post, so here are some snapshots when spent my spare time with my girls(L). I did the photoshoots and it ended in the small Coffee box, Bengawan Solo.
I'd miss the time like that cause I know that I won't have my fun time for about the next few weeks. There is just the only reason why I can do nothing, School.
Photobucket
Photobucket
DIY acid shorts, Yellowline red bikerjacket, Unbranded brown tanktop.
I don't know why but I do love the lightning here. Almost all of the snapshots which's taken here are just nice.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Again and again I should be thankful to Jessica who was being my photographer. She's effing talented in photography I think. It was proved by the picts that she took :D
Photobucket
However, besides all the routine that I'm doing on, I have another bad thing which make me can't do anything fun. I got an injured when I was on the game some days ago. My ankle is full of pain and you surely know that it is sucks!

I had put the make up perfectly for the friend's (well the one who got married is not in the same age as me for sure) wedding last night, but unluckily this ankle pain forced me to use flat shoes instead of the killer heels. I was pettite, and it was sucks!
Anyways, happy making baby dear the brides :D :D

Happy Sunday guys! Hopefully you'll enjoy the weekend.
Don't forget that tomorrow is Monday which means duties on line!

LoveMuach, Silvi.

17 comments :

  1. love love love love the red hot jacket , silvi!! :D :D
    ouchhh, ankle nya cepet sembuh yaaaaaaaaaa... :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blazer <3 and totally love all the shots <3

    vdcouture

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look SOOOOO pretty on the 4th photo :)
    i love hte jacket !!

    glisters and blisters

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice post dear !
    love the jacket too .
    wanna follow each other ?


    daraziivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cantik banget kak silvi :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pics, hope your ankle gets better soon : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, such fun pictures! They are so adorable.

    QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the red jacket! we made a post about leather jackets today :D


    xx
    Check out our fashion illustrations at Illustrated-Moodboard.com ! = )




    .

    ReplyDelete
  9. hai...salam kenal
    mampir juga di blog saya
    http://jennyjdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much guys for the comments :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice to see your blog again silvi :)
    love your blazer btw..

    LOVE, BEAUTY SPLASHES

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.