Friday, November 12, 2010

After The Dead Faint.

I was about waking up from my long sleep, my dead faint from the blogging world especially style world. I've been so busy lately with the whole stuffs. However in the middle of my hectic time, I still could spend my quality time with some of my best girls(L).
PhotobucketPhotobucket
My mom's Floral Chiffon T's - Vintage, Black Skirt - Orange, Black Blazer - Gitchy, Brown Heels - Belle.
Photobucket
My partner in crime : Anastasi Praditha. Or you may follow her twitter @apraditha.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
And here are, the last but not the least, my special photographer for this photoshoot. She's one of my classmate, Jessica Celina who's really into photography lately. You may follow her twitter @jessicacelina.
Photobucket
I'm gonna post the other scene of three of us as soon as possible :))

LoveMuach, Silvi.


13 comments:

  1. cantiiiiik silvi! :D
    udh lama nga outfit post yaaa hehehe akhirnyaaa ^^
    lovely lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautifull on this post :) and like your outfits, and great photos...

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfits you both look cute and i lOVE you top so much!I just discovered your blog and i'm loving it! You have such a great sense of style and i love reading your posts! Therefor i'm going to follow you!
    I hope you visit me back and maybe you follow me too?

    Lots of love
    from belgium
    FashionFabrice

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw pretty girl sil :) love the floral top and heels. kamu juga keren deh di post sblmnya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

    I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

    xoxo,
    MissAnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos ! I love your top and shoes :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are great and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks everyone for dropping by :D

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.