Saturday, September 11, 2010

Holy Pilgrimage.

Photobucket

Photobucket
(Unbranded Black Tanktop and Grey Cardigans, Ako Jeans Shorts, Nike Pink Sandals)
Photobucket

So this is it, my journey on my holiday.
Day-1 to Cirebon, Kuningan to be exact. I went to one of great Mary Cave in Kuningan.
Doing the via dolorosa.
For me personally, it was really great. Why's it great?
Because I love nature.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Gethsemane Area.

Photobucket
candid by my sist.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
A super small and simple place for Eucharist.

Anyways, Happy Eid Mubarak 1431 for those who celebrate!
Have a wonderful holiday guys!

LoveMuach, Silvi.

9 comments:

  1. you look absolutely fresh in first pic...happy holiday silvi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lookin cute. i think I been to that place once...


    xx

    Liz
    MAJOR DISTRACTION

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely photos, jadi pengen kesana deh :)
    LOVE, BEAUTY SPLASHES

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks like a nice trip silvi!
    hope you're doing great
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look nice :)

    xoxo bananaapplejuice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool pics!
    I'd love to go here too someday! :)

    -Mia
    http://miafied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Happy making comments♥♥

@evasilviana

Thank you for visiting www.crunchycheeseme.blogspot.com. All of the image courtesy belongs to the owner of the blog @evasilviana and other sources that have been mentioned in every image above.